ORSC™ Coaching Certification Program Accreditation
We are the only coaching school that offers a systems-based ICF Accredited coaching program. Students who wish to become a coach can obtain either an ACC or PCC credential by completing the following ORSC Coach Training Series
- ORSC Fundamentals or Organization & Relationship Systems at Work
- Intelligence: a Roadmap for Change
- Geography: Roles & Structure
- Path: Vision & Potential
- Systems Integration: Moving toward Mastery
Accredited Coach Training Programs (ACTP)
- In order to be a licensed coach, students must have:
- A minimum of 125 hours of coach-specific training
- Training on all ICF Core Competencies and the ICF Code of Ethics
- A minimum of 6 observed coaching sessions with an experienced coach
- A comprehensive final exam that evaluates a student's coaching competency
Certified graduates of ACTPs (for example, CRR Global's ORSC Universe Program) may apply for an ACC or PCC credential using the ACTP graduate application.
Students who complete some, but not all, of an ACTP may apply for a credential using the Portfolio application. The completed hours are considered ACSTH.
All portions of an ACTP are also pre-approved as CCEUs for the purpose of renewing a credential.